Graduate from PayPal to ChargeKeep
Collecting payments from your customers is too important a task to use a tool stuck in 1999. ChargeKeep’s friendly design and ease of use will allow you to accomplish the things you struggle with in PayPal.
Trusted by these smart entrepreneurs:
Easy for your customers, and you
Collecting payments from your customers shouldn’t be a clunky process, for them or for you.
- No PayPal account needed. Take subscriptions without your customers having to open a PayPal account.
- Heard nightmare stories about PayPal withholding funds? You need a service which you can fully trust.
- Easy to implement, but flexible enough to do the tasks that PayPal can’t.
Embed into your website
With ChargeKeep’s flexible payment options, you can choose how customers pay you. Embed a payment form into your website or send customers a link to a payment page.
- Match payment forms to your brand. Change colors, add a logo, or get fancy with custom CSS.
- Flexible embed options allow you to either embed a form directly into your site or add a payment button that opens a pop-up payment form.
- Need to collect a payment quickly? Not a problem. Send your customer a link to a branded payment page.
Chick-fil-A customer service
Ever tried emailing or calling a big company like PayPal to get a question answered or resolve an issue you’re having? Yeah, we have as well. And we both know what a horrible customer service experience that can be. That will never happen at ChargeKeep.
- Email or live chat with us anytime; we respond to emails under 2 hrs and our live chat is up for most of the day and even on weekends.
- Have a feature request? If it’s doable quickly, we’ll take a shot. Something bigger? We’ll let you know how we can fit it into our roadmap.
- Need help with figuring out how to use ChargeKeep in your business? No sweat. We’re familiar with a lot of use cases and can offer lots of useful advice.